Global Mission to Rescue Persecuted Falun Gong Practitioners
Address: 5 Henshaw Terrace, West Roxbury, MA 02132, U.S.A.
1-617-686-5511 (ph), 208-545-8736 (fax), firstname.lastname@example.org,
Please Help Rescue Our Mothers Illegally Detained in China
We, children of six mothers who are being detained in Chinese labor camp and prison for their belief in Truthfulness, Compassion and Tolerance, undersigned, urgently and respectfully request your assistance in obtaining their release.
Our moms are being detained solely because they practice Falun Gong which is legal and respected everywhere in the world except China. They are forced to do slave labor and are subject to cruel brainwashing and all kinds of physical and psychological torture.
- Jinhua Ma, 57, illegally sentenced to one-year labor camp in Anhui Province;
- Chunyan Wang, 55, illegally sentenced to 5-year-prison in Liaoning Province, second time in prison;
- Junping Cao, 52, illegally detained in Shandong Province;
- Zhongxia Tian, 53, illegally sentenced to one-and-a-half-year labor camp in Anhui Province;
- Lijin Zhu, 61, illegally sentenced to one year and 3 months in Tianjin City;
- Yao-Hua Li, 63, illegally detained in Shanghai City.
We, five daughters and son are:
Joanna Wang, California; Ping Yu, California; Jin Pang, Missouri; Tina Wang, Pennsylvania; Salina Wang, New York; and Mr. Yi-Yuan Chang, California.
We miss our moms so much and are worried sick about their safety. Please extend your hands to help rescue our moms. Your voice can make a difference and can contribute to end this 10-year-long persecution by the Chinese communist regime.
We also appreciate GMR's great help in coordinating this national petition effort.
Joanna Wang, Ping Yu, Jin Pang, Tina Wang, Saline Wang, and Yi-Yuan Chang